2023 Team Registration
- Registration Deadline: October 15, 2021.
- Registration Fee: $325 one time non-refundable fee (not a deposit) due within three weeks post-registration, $25 discount if paid by cash or ACH
- Rainout Refund Policy: Games not started due to rain will be credited towards next year at the rate of $100 per team. Practices not started due to rain will be credited towards next year at the rate of $75 per team. Any game/practice started but not completed due to rain will not be refunded.
- Game/Practice Fees: $250 per game, $150 per team per 2-hour practice including field rental and umpire fees due by December 1, 2020. Game/Practice fees are non refundable unless due to weather policy.
- Division 1 Game/Practice Fees: $500 per team per game, includes 3 NCAA umpires per game, Stadium fields, On-Field BP, locker room access. Stadium/On-Field BP is based on field availability)
- Please make your check payable to:
RussMatt LLC477 Commerce Way, Suite 115Longwood, FL 32750
Hotels/Houses/Condos: All teams participating in the 2020 RussMatt Central Florida Invitational are required to stay at one of our host properties or pay $5 per player/coach per night (last option on the drop down lodging reservation menu below). We have contracted with several franchise hotels , condos and vacation homes in the area, securing low group rates for teams, parents and umpires. The small rebate we receive provides us with a modest profit while helping to offset field, umpire, administrative and insurance costs.
Teams are not allowed to book directly with hotels, condos or vacation homes. RussMatt LLC will make your reservations based on the information provided on the registration form below.
Please visit the hotels tab and then indicate your first two choices of hotels/houses/condos on the form below. Based on this information, we will make every effort to reserve your choices in a timely manner, notifying a team representative of your reservation status by phone, fax or email.
RussMatt LLC’s obligation regarding the relationship of tournament host hotels/houses/condos and participating teams ends after confirming the team’s reservation with both the hotel/houses/condos and a team representative.
Some hotels/houses/condos will send a rooming contract to individual coaches, others will not. Teams are not booked at their RussMatt LLC contracted hotel/house/condo until a team representative confirms the reservation made by RussMatt LLC directly with the hotel/house/condo group sales manager.
It is recommended that coaches register early as our special group rates are only good for availability. In order for parents to receive the RussMatt Central Florida Invitational team rate, coaches must book the rooms as part of their block.
Should you have any questions about the hotels or want to book by phone please call Rob Sitz at 407-694-6511 or Rob@RussMatt.com.